Friday, April 2, 2021

News, Podcasts, & Politics

Recently I unsubscribed to a bunch email newsletters I was getting, like AlterNet, Intercept, Jacobin, and New Yorker. I dunno, recently I have little interest in news and politics. I still visit The Guardian once a day and watch France 24's news digest after dinner each night. I can't tell if my partial unplugging is because Trump is no longer president, or if I'm in somewhat denial of the Western World slowing dying with democracy eroding and the impending Climate Change catastrophe. Also, I haven't been listening to The Majority Report podcast too much lately, though I've gone through periods where I don't even download episodes. Oh well, gives me more time to work on all the audiobooks that have been piling up in my Audible account.

No comments: