Sunday, July 25, 2021

Leftöver Crack (LOC): FUCK WORLD TRADE

New apartment I moved into has a mouse digging though in the bedroom wall (the one near where my head rests). Kept me up Friday night, so yesterday energy was lacking, therefore I went to PLyrics and listened to Fuck World Trade while reading the lyrics. Been meaning to do it for a while, since I picked up the album back in April.

LOC's Stza is a gifted lyricist, but from now on I'm mainly only going to listen the following 10 tracks:


And I like these bonus tracks:


I also dig the first six and a half minutes of the bonus track "Fuck World Trade", but I'll listen to it when I'm reading or writing. Oh, and I'm keeping the discarded tracks on my computer; while I don't want to hear 'em constantly, they'll be nice to pop up on shuffle occasionally.

Sidebar: Why did Stza even start Star Fucking Hipsters (SFH)? Fuck World Trade and SFH's first album sound similar.



No comments: