Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Gob Memory

Piggybacking on that Roxy Music post from the other day, about two months ago I had the beginning of Thatcher On Acid's "Gob" stuck in my head, but I couldn't place it. I kept thinking it was a song off the comps C86 or Can't Stop It! Australian Post-Punk 1978-82, or off Trans Am's Sex Change. Wow, I really missed the mark. Glad "Gob" popped on my iTunes shuffle during work.


Oh, and off-topic: I had a Carlsberg on Sunday night as my beverage after dinner (97% fat-free hot dog, mixed vegetables, and French fries). I know I'm playing with fire because I had a drinking problem from 1988 to 2012, but the plan is to only have one after a meal, not get drunk, and drink only imports, like Carlsberg and Foster's. At the moment, I'll probably only drink one after dinner with French fries (hot dogs and crab cake).

No comments: