Monday, February 7, 2022

Buh-bye, Krystal & Kyle

I unsubscribed from the Krystal Kyle & Friends podcast last night (I wasn't paying anything). Like Matt Taibbi, they seem to be sipping the right-wing Kool-Aid. It's difficult to give a concrete example of their sidestep to the right, though they have badmouthed Fauci. I dunno, I kinda give Fauci a pass because when the pandemic was at its worst, things were in a continuous state of flux with new information. Of course, Krystal Ball and Kyle Kulinski might say they're looking at the facts. I dunno, making of a habit constantly criticizing legacy media is something straight out of the right-wing playbook. For all the faults of the mainstream media, at least they're doing real reporting, not just reading a Twitter feed and opining about the news.

No comments: