Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rosebuds: "Wishes for Kisses" (2003)

All right, we're halfway through this week's topic of Duos. Here's another married couple who make awesome music together, proving that true love is absolutely awesome.

The Rosebuds Makeout is an amazing debut record, not one piece of filler in there (seriously). I couldn't decide which song to post here today, so I shot a prayer up to my higher power and asked for a little guidance, but all I got was a busy signal. So I went outside and asked the CPA up the street which song I should I post. He called me a faggot, probably because I was wearing my T-shirt that has a picture of a cemetery and says, "Class warfare: We've found new homes for the rich." So I went back to my apartment and was about to call an ex-girlfriend -- the one who got away -- but the phone wasn't working; that'll happen when ya don't pay the bill. Then I said, "I know what Rosebuds song I'll post!"

"Wishes for Kisses"

No comments: